Friday, July 20, 2012

What Impact will Randy Moss have in San Francisco?


Travis: Most players that come back from retirement fail miserably. Saying that, for whatever reason I feel like Randy Moss will enjoy some success in the Bay area. Yeah I know he has Alex Smith as his quarterback but Moss still has the tools to be an effective target, especially in the red zone.

Patrick: I think "some success" is accurate. Vernon Davis will still be the number 1 target for Alex Smith as they have great chemistry. Also, I expect Michael Crabtree to lead the wide receivers in catches and yards.

If Moss does have success, I believe the Niners will reach the Super Bowl for the first time since the 1994 season.

Travis: Yeah it is definitely hard to gain more than 'some success' with Alex Smith as your quarterback.  

The Niners SuperBowl hopes will once again lay on their defence and their ability to not fumble punt returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment